My client are a global manufacturer of precision engineered components supplying into the power generation and automotive industries with approximately 150 personnel at the Telford site.
They are looking for a high calibre Human Resources Manager for approximately 12 months to cover maternity leave.
You will ideally have experience of human resources in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Assisting with the recruitment process ensuring compliance and legal requirements are met.
- Creating and implementing policies and procedures for a global company.
- Playing a pivotal and leading role in all grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Collaborating with managers to develop and design policies and procedures around absence, sickness and all HR related subjects.
- Assisting all department managers, giving advice and assisting understand of all implemented policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the provision of HR is consistent and of the highest level.
- Negotiating with staff on issues relating to pay and conditions.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Reward advice and support expat employees on company benefits.
- Reporting and analysis of HR data.
- HR Manager experience ideally in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- CIPD qualified.
- Ideally you will have worked in a medium to large organisation previously.
- Hands on individual as well as strategic when required
- Able to commence the role in June 2018
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this attractive HR Manager opportunity with a global organisation.