Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
over 1 year ago
End of Year
INTERIM FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Competitive Daily Rate
ASAP until End of Year
We are recruiting on an Exclusive basis on behalf of our client, who are looking to appoint an interim Financial Controller to cover a period of absence. Key activities include:
- Overall responsibility for the finance team and associated activities.
- Oversee and undertake month-end, financial reporting, costing & margin management.
- Reporting and presenting key financials to stakeholders in the UK and abroad.
- Working with the senior management team, being involved in decision making in order to identify successful commercial opportunities.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced qualified accountant to play an important part in the development of a well-established business, to lead and have input at a managerial level:
- Previous experience in a senior finance capacity, capable of directing others.
- Experience in the Automotive industry is desirable, though the wider manufacturing sector would be perfectly suitable.
- Possession of a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA accounting qualification.
- Advanced Excel and use of SAP.
Our client is an Automotive Tier 1 manufacturer, with operations across Europe and North America. They seek a finance professional who is available at short notice, to run the finance department during a period of absence.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.