INTERIM FINANCIAL ANALYST
£250-£300 per day
Interim / Contract (12 months)
Aerospace / Manufacturing
This position supports the Financial Controller of this well-known Aerospace manufacturing business in the analysis of operational finances. Key activities will include:
- Prepare regular reports on the costs of the manufacturing operations.
- Analyse material costs and forecasts, identifying discrepancies between expected spend and actuals.
- Provide commercial insight into sales data.
- Support various ongoing projects from a Financial standpoint.
This opportunity is ideal for a Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified Finance professional, who is available at short notice, to gain commercial exposure during a mid-to-long term contract. You will possess:
- Previous management accounting experience, gained in the manufacturing, aerospace or automotive sectors.
- Excellent management accounting skills; the ability to report on costs including labour, material, and overhead spend.
- Good Excel ability. Familiarity with CODA and/or Cincom ERP systems would be advantageous.
- Either a full, or part, ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a manufacturer of complex components which are primarily supplied to the aerospace sector.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.