- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59180
Interaction Designer - 54394
Here East, London
Rate - £22.89 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
- Play a leading role throughout the entire design process-from inspiration and research to building lo-fidelity interactive prototypes and communicating a vision.
- Bringing to life integrated digital-physical experiences through brand, people, space, products and services.
- Work with a broad diverse project team to conceive, design, develop, test, and launch new products and services.
- Elicit user pain points and design opportunities during human-centered design research, grounding ideas and actionable concepts in user and business needs, design principles, and technical capabilities.
- Apply systems thinking to information and experience design that seamlessly engages people through service and UX touch-points.
- Collaborate on designing, running and testing new solutions through experiments and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity-from scenario storytelling, wireframing, data visualization, click-through prototypes, animation, and motion design to functional prototypes and build-ready assets.
5+ years' Interaction Design experience
4+ years' experience using human-centred design, design thinking principles or methods
Bachelors Degree in relevant design based qualifications.
Additional Information :
- Jump in / can do / collaborative attitude.
- Fearlessly start building and iterating
- Prepare interactive props, prototypes and assets to support GCI research events in EU and CH.
- Work across physical and digital as required to bring the experience to life.
- Support story-telling and communication to elevate voice of customer.
- Help the team build confidence in the ideas and future direction of work
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.