Instrument Calibration Technician- Automotive- Contract- Warwickshire
The Instrumentation and Calibration team are looking for a Technician to join their busy team.
The key function of this role is to perform multi-disciplinary instrument calibration without supervision to approved procedures.
Essential Experience for this role includes;
- 2 years in a similar role within a multi-disciplinary Calibration laboratory.
Preferred Experience for this role includes;
- 2 years working in a multi-disciplinary UKAS accredited Calibration laboratory.
Essential skills for this role include;
- Knowledge and experience of instrument calibration.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office software packages.
- Be able to use software packages to perform instrument calibrations which will include following instructions and data collection after a period of training.
Essential Qualifications for this role include;
- ONC (Level 3) in Electronic Engineering or Equivalent.
Preferred Qualifications for this role include;
- HNC (Level 4) in Electronic Engineering
- Measurement NVQ Level 3