Instrumentation Engineer/Scientist - Permanent - Technology Development - Abingdon
An Instrumentation Engineer/Scientist is required with knowledge of developing monitoring and diagnostics equipment. Candidates with experience of working within high technological environments would be well received.
Due to continued growth this company, a technology driven organisation requires a visionary and inspiring Instrumentation Engineer/Scientist for a new permanent role. As an Instrumentation Engineer/Scientist you will be required to:
- Explore new concepts, but also support the businesses technology development.
- Identify variables that need controlling or observing and resourcefully develop practical means of controlling or observing them.
- Install and develop sensors and controls in a way that is sensitive to the ongoing needs of the project.
- Analyse sensor data and communicate results with the team, in such a way as to add value to the development work.
The Instrumentation Engineer/Scientist should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally a degree in a related science or engineering discipline, but other qualifications will also be considered.
- Development experience, demonstrating application of the required qualities and skill
- Technically adept with experience in physics, technology or material science.
- Broad engineering skills, with multi-disciplinary capability.
- Controls and instrumentation skills.
- Experience of installing, configuring and integrating instrumentation.
- Experience of developing and applying relevant diagnostics.
- Experience in an Engineering & Technology Development role, showing capability to develop, implement and integrate innovations into complex systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Self-motivated and adaptable.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of monitoring and diagnostic instrumentation and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Instrumentation Engineer/Scientist role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.