Salary £27,400 annum, Pension, Life Assurance, Sick Pay Scheme
Location - Birmingham
An Instrument Technician is required for a well-established business in Birmingham.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Instrumentation preventative and reactive maintenance work.
- Instrumentation plant installation and modification work.
- Instrumentation calibrations work following ISO9001.
- Statutory inspections.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- Preferably have a good understanding of ATEX requirements, both Gas & Vapour (Ex01-04) and Dust (Ex05-06).
To be successful as an Instrument Technician you should have the following skills:
- You will need to have a recognised instrumentation apprenticeship and educated to RQF level 3 in a Control/Instrumentation discipline as a minimum.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for anyone looking for a new role as an Instrument Technician, in return you will be offered:
- Good salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance and Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Instrument Technician role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.