Instrument Panel Lead Engineer required to cover long term sick cover
- To lead the architectural design of the Instrument Panel
- Prepare RFQ's to go out to supply base
- Lead the day to day project activities.
- Liaise with Design, OQ, AME, purchase and programme teams.
- Requiring high levels of technical knowledge as well as managerial expertise.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience of leading the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment
- A good working knowledge of product creation & delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes
- Ability to demonstrate good knowledge of Cockpit system design, function and performance.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of Cockpit system component production and manufacturing technologies.
- Proven Project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery to cost, quality and timing targets.
- Excellent communication skills with evidence of ability to communicate at all levels.
- CAD capability desirable (Catia V5 / V6) and ability to use associated visualisation tools.
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools including FMEA, Six Sigma problem resolution etc.
Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred