The User Controls and Driver Information area (UCDI) of Electrical Engineering is responsible for a multitude of customer facing technologies such as displays, switch control panels, instrument cluster and head up displays. Within this group the Driver Information Software Team are looking to recruit an specialist in change control to lead and coordinate the unprecedented scale of change and software iteration across our growing portfolio of car lines and software development branches.
This role entails working with the rest of the Driver Info team and stakeholders across the business to plan, coordinate and manage the introduction of software changes across our software platforms on instrument clusters, head up displays and touchscreens. This is a great opportunity for an engineer with the right skills and approach to come and work in a fast paced, exciting environment at Gaydon and have a positive impact on our Customers experience.
- Degree in Electronics / Software / Systems Engineering or equivalent Track record in delivery of automotive electronics / software projects
- Leadership and be an active Team Member in a multi discipline team Maintain control and progress on all of the factory deliverables to ensure on time delivery to gateways
- Be able to manage the multiple demands of workload both within the team and the supplier base
- Have a sound knowledge of automotive electrical systems / components / feature delivery Change control experience - dealing with multiple software variants and handling release complexity.
- Support and report out to the relevant programmes and Electrical project reviews as required
- Up to date experience in WERS system.
- Strong understanding of embedded ECU software structure and change control into production vehicles
- Project delivery through managing multiple requirements and interfaces, and reporting