Working with major automotive OEMs to deliver projects in a wide variety of areas from research through to production. Completing these projects on time and with high quality is essential to the business. The purpose of the role is to provide Installations Management and control of contracts allocated by the operations department.
Duties for the Installations Manager - Automotive Facilities:
- Work closely with all project management to plan and coordinate all UK project site functions.
- To assist in all aspects of contracts allocated by the Project Manager to be completed within time, specification and budget.
- To manage all installation and site activities to maintain control over all sub-contract projects with a particular focus on safety and quality.
- Keep up to date with legal requirements of Health and Safety and CDM legislation, produce risk assessments and method statements when required.
- To be responsible for Health and Safety on all installations and check for quality.
- Give assistance to the Business Manager in the process of quotation for new contracts.
What you will need for the Installations Manager - Automotive Facilities role:
- Installations Manager with wide practical experience ideally in the automotive sector.
- NEBOSH trained and qualified.
- Demonstrated background of dealing with customers and internal staff at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What you will get for the Installations Manager - Automotive Facilities role:
- Excellent salary and attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281