£30k - 52k per year + Overseas Allowance + Paid Overtime + Company Pension
4 months ago
80% Worldwide Travel
£30,000 Basic Salary
Overseas Allowance + Paid Overtime + Company Pension
An experienced Installation Engineer is now required for a well-established company that provides industrial equipment to a range of industries. Candidates with experience of completing installation work in a commercial sector will be well received.
As a Installation Engineer you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Install equipment worldwide according to pre-determined configuration and plans
- Interpret installation design plans (CAD) and implement the installation
- Complete modifications on site when required
- Work as a team to get the installation complete within the specified deadline
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Provide technical advice to colleagues and customers
The Installation Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- An recognised mechanical or electrical qualification
- Experience of completing installation work in a commercial sector
- Interpret installation design plans (CAD)
- Proficient in report writing
- Practical mechanical skills with an excellent technical knowledge of automation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
We are keen to hear from engineers that can speak French or German.
This is a worldwide installation engineer opportunity, so the right engineer needs to be prepared to travel abroad for periods of up to 6 weeks at a time. Engineers should also be able to work safely and efficiently on customer sites and this does include working at height.
In return for your experience this company will offer you a salary of £30,000 plus paid overtime, overnight allowance, travel to and from UK airports will be provided, holiday pay and pension.
This is a homebased role and we are keen to hear from candidates with easy access to a UK airport such as any London airport, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle or East Midlands.
Demand for this role will undoubtably be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the right experience and want to be considered for this role, please apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Zowie Lewis on 01384446121 quoting reference 55464.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.