This industry leading, global organisation is present all across the world and has an extensive network in the West Midlands. Users in the Birmingham area have access to a wide range of oil-free and oil-injected stationary air compressors alongside first class sales and service support as well as genuine spare parts for compressed air installation needs. This Birmingham based Air Compressor Sales and Service are local, expert and easy.
Due to sustained growth and success, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for Installation and Commissioning Engineers who are open to working internationally across China, Japan and Korea to join a large, industry leading organisation as Installation and Commissioning Engineers.
The successful candidates will be trained to provide service to a prestigious automotive customer base throughout the across the UK but also the East Asia region. You will be installing and commissioning large industrial customer equipment with full product training, documentation and support been provided.
Previous experience of working in a multi-skilled engineering, field-based and/or international position and technical qualifications are preferred, but not essential.
- Installing and commissioning engineered systems globally and provide on-site support to the global customer base.
- Carrying out system maintenance.
- Fault finding and repairing electrical, pneumatic and mechanical issues.
- Demonstrate understanding of the operation of hydraulic and servo riveting systems.
- Perform basic PLC operating tasks e.g. program loading.
- Understand and perform basic robot control applications
- Work with suppliers and customers in developing process improvements.
- To work to ISO / TS16949 quality standards and IEE Regulations.
- Provide feedback of equipment functionality in the field to the product management team.
Person specification and experience
- Experience of installing and maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Experience of delivering a high level of customer service.
- Qualification in electrical / mechanical based discipline.
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering experience.
- Experience of working in the automotive industry (desirable).
- Possess a logical approach to determine the root cause of a problem.
- Ability to work accurately with a high attention to detail.
- An interest in career development and training within the workplace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly competitive starting salary (rising with experience)
- Regular pay progression available
- Fully expensed travel, food, accommodation
- OT paid at 1.5 on completion of 40 hours/week
- 25 days holiday allowance (rising with tenure)
- Flexible employee healthcare plan
- Employer enhanced, contributed company pension scheme 5% - 10%
- Permanent position in a large group of companies offering long term career development opportunities
This Installation and Commissioning opportunity presents as an excellent opportunity for an experienced and aspiring multi-skilled engineering professional based in the UK who is looking for an opportunity to develop a stimulating and dynamic engineering career within a highly reputable engineering brand name that offers career progression as well as outstanding earning potential. If you have some previous electro mechanical service experience as well as been demonstrably IT literate and feel ready for a challenge within the automated engineering sector then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.