- Sector: Power
- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: Adam Woollams
- Contact Email: Adam.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446114
- Expiry Date: 10 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60242
This is genuinely an amazing opportunity to join a business who are going to grow massively over the next couple of years and with that they can offer long term career opportunities with progression and training. Initially I am looking for x3 Installation and Commissioning Engineers.
The Installation and Commissioning Engineer position involves the setting and testing of capital equipment for the Battery Industry prior to despatch, commissioning at the customer’s overseas factories and the training of operator and maintenance personnel in the use of the equipment.
- Setting and Testing of the full range of Battery Assembly equipment the company offers.
- Final testing and assembly of machinery in preparation of inspection and despatch.
- Installation and Commissioning of company equipment.
- Training of customer’s staff at various levels both onsite and customer’s overseas premises.
- Report writing and recommendations following all visits.
- Keep up to date expense claims and to uphold the companies expenses policy.
- Liaise with Sales, Production and Design.
- Extensive Worldwide travel including weekend work & travel where required.
- To ensure that all relevant machine documentation is always completed accurately.
- To identify opportunities for process, productivity and quality improvements by highlighting issues to management.
- To adhere to and always apply all workplace management and rules consistently.
- To actively participate in improvement projects as required.
- Develop effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholder, customers and suppliers to ensure best outcomes for the company.
- Ensure that all Company policies and procedures are adhered to within operations area
- You may also be required to undertake additional tasks or duties from time to time and which are reasonably within your capabilities.
- Must have completed a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship. ONC or HNC in Engineering would be advantage.
- Mechanically based skillset with a proven track record of mechanical assembly and fault diagnosis.
- Able to use measuring equipment such as Micrometre and Vernier callipers with an attention to detail.
- Able to read and interpret mechanical assembly drawings.
- Able to read and interpret pneumatic drawings and circuits. Fault find pneumatic circuits to component level.
- Basic understanding of electrical control circuits.
- Basic understanding of PLC Machine controls.
- Able to write concise informative reports and offer solutions to problems.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic and able to communicate at all levels.
- Must hold a valid passport and be willing to travel internationally and be very flexible in terms of working hours and travel.
- Comply with the latest vaccinations, inoculations and blood tests for foreign travel.
Relevant skills: PLC Machines, batteries, service, installation, commissioning, mechanical assembly, international travel
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.