We are currently seeking an experienced Inspection Team Leader to work the Night Shift for a prestigious and forward thinking Engineering Company based in Berkshire.
To inspect components to drawing specifications and where required, satisfy control plan criteria in accordance to Xtrac quality standards.
To identify and problem solve 1st offs, batch inspections and final inspections.
To utilise manual inspection methods, 1st Principle techniques, Mitutoyo / Zeiss CMM's, Contour Trace, Surftest and FARO Arm, adhering to company quality standards.
- To verify documentation, ensuring drawings, parts and documentation are all in order at commencement of operation.
- To understand engineering drawings and geometric tolerances in order to carry out:-
- Visual inspection techniques
- 1st Principle Inspection
- Contour Trace Inspection
- Bench Inspection
- CMM Inspection - Zeiss / Mitutoyo
- To promote continuous improvement in measurement techniques, multi-setting and unattended running.
- Defect capture / accurate and concise reporting - raising non-conformance reports and ensure that the parts are effectively packaged with the correct documentation in quarantine.
- Data input - MS Excel
- Liaise with engineering personnel regarding drawing interpretation and results
- To undertake day to day machine maintenance
- To be part of the personal development process and attend reviews as required
- To observe the Health and Safety rules at all times.
- To follow the company quality procedures.
- To carry out any reasonable additional duties as requested by management.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company who look after their staff and reward hard work.
This is an urgent role, so please apply quickly if you meet the specification.
Please note Sponsorship is not available for those who require a Visa to work in the UK.