Innovation Manager / Technical Project Manager - Digital Manufacturing - Coventry - £40k - £48k DOE
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Innovation Manager/Technical Project Manager who will help to deliver on a new Digital Innovation for Manufacturing project. The project will help manufacturing supply chain SMEs become more productive and competitive via the application of manufacturing best practice, new research led technology, techniques and knowhow.
The Innovation Manager will have a background in technology and innovation applied to manufacturing industries, particularly in relation to materials and advanced manufacturing technology for product process or business operational improvement.
What you will do
- Provide specialist technology-based support to SMEs, giving them a technology led competitive advantage through the implementation of new solutions
- Promote research and development collaboration, to identify, write and manage complimentary SME project funding applications
- Work with the Head of SME Programmes and senior colleagues to develop and update advisory services and content for SMEs
- Champion specific technology offerings from the SME group assuming responsibility for their development and continuous improvement
- Develop, manage and maintain client relationships to ensure that the solution is sourced / implemented and that business engagements and other KPI measures are accurately recorded and monitored by the project team
What you will need
- Educated to degree level or with significant equivalent experience
- Experience in a technology leadership, management or consulting with a background in Materials and Manufacturing
- Proven ability to deliver innovative solutions and have industrial / commercial experience or previous high-level interaction with companies
- Previous project management, planning, resource and reporting experience, including the ability to manage and report on multiple interventions
- Experience in the following areas would be advantageous; Low Emission Mobility E.g. Electrification, Light weighting and Intelligent Vehicles
What you will get
As Innovation Manager;
- Experience of working on a range of projects with the opportunity to help to improve the UK's long-term supply chain competitiveness
- Ongoing training and development
- The chance to work in excellent facilities
Suitably qualified and experienced Project Managers/Innovation Managers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.