Job Title: Innovation Engineer
We are currently recruiting a Innovation Engineer for our client based in Newton the role will be responsible for developing and bringing in new technologies including automation to help push and make productivity improvements.
- Introduction of new technologies in the production environment within both PCB and Module Plant.
- Looking at new technologies within the process to make improvements and to help with throughput and growth.
- Facilitate the creation of procedures to encourage a safer working environment. Think Safe!
- Mentor the team and inspire experimentation.
- Facilitate and encourage training.
- Established as a technology leader, working closely in cross functional teams and encompassing different technologies into solutions.
- Nurture and encourage innovative ideas to problem solving, empower the team with the current line of thinking to produce the most cost effective solutions.
- Moving on with new ideas to help find solutions with the emphasis on how can technology or a new creative method help make improvements.
- Vendor Management - being the face of the company to external suppliers.
- Keen on experimenting and implementing new technologies.
- Maximum flexibility in terms of working hours and international travel.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At minimum must hold a HND/HNC in an Engineering capacity.
- Minimum of 5 years working as a process engineer, with an emphasis of leading teams
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment