Technology and Innovation Manager
£Competitive plus benefits
Automotive / BEV / FCEV / ULEV / CAV
A Technology and Innovation Manager is required to formulate and represent the industry position on all technology and innovation issues to Government and relevant stakeholders. Candidates with experience of writing policy briefs, intelligence updates, position papers and/or thought leadership publications, especially with a good understanding of the Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV), Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV), Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles (ULEV) or Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAV), would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this organisation, an automotive trade association based in London, requires a proactive Technology and Innovation Manager to act as a conduit effectively communicating automotive technology and innovation developments and handle enquiries from internal audiences, members, government, and other stakeholders. As a Technology and Innovations Manager you will be required to:
- Manage relationships with key external stakeholders including government officials, quasl-government agencies, local authorities, R and D institutes, academic institutions, funding bodies and other membership bodies
- Perform industry and market monitoring, as well as conducting research and analysis on relevant industry and policy developments
- Provide impactful expertise on all aspects of the technology and innovation agenda (policy funding, commercial and R and D developments) at UK, EU and international level to members and colleagues
- Run member group meeting and manage and support engagement with members, adjacent industries, government, universities, funding bodies and other key stakeholders
The Technology and Innovation Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified
- Relevant professional experience in one or more of the following: ultra-low emission (ULEV) mobility, connected and autonomous vehicles (CAV), intelligent transport systems, design engineering, digital innovations, innovation policy
- Demonstrable track record in developing influential relationships with government and cross industry stakeholders is advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with proven research skills, with demonstrable capability in conducting various types of research, interpreting data and research findings, and producing insightful analyses to develop your career. In return for your experience, this London based automotive trade association will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Technology and Innovation Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Technology and Innovation Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.