Process Engineer - Plastic Injection Moulding
We require a proven and self-motivated Process Engineer - (Plastic Injection Moulding) to ensure that manufacturing processes can run efficiently in order to meet the targets set by the Customer for Quality, Cost and Delivery and the implementations of lean. The company is a leading supplier of interior and exterior trim parts, based in Lichfield and is a highly dynamic and innovative company.
As Process Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Working with development teams to ensure tools are manufactured and delivered to standard.
- Improving existing tools and processes using all resources necessary to achieve targets given.
- Defining tooling and Technical development strategies to provide opportunities for efficiency improvements and cost reductions.
- Working with production teams in order to improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Set up and optimise tools to achieve minimum cycle time and maximum quality.
- To participate in continuous improvement work groups (TPM, HOSHIN, SMED, QRCI, …) and generally contribute to the continuous improvement of the department.
The Process Engineer will have the following skills and experience:-
- Qualified to HNC level or higher or with equivalent experience, ideally within the automotive Tier 1.
- The ideal candidate will have a high level of self motivation and minimal direction.
- Experience of working in a high volume plastic injection moulding facility
Interested candidates should apply directly to this advert or contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee for more information regarding this exciting Process Engineer opportunity.