£25k per year
about 1 year ago
Injection Moulding Technician - £30,000 including shift allowance - Worcester
Hours - Monday to Friday, rotating shifts (6-2 & 2-10)
Benefits: Bonus Target - 5% of base, Pension - Match up to 8%, Life Insurance - x4 base salary
An Injection Moulding Technician is required to join a leading manufacturing organisation based in the Worcester area.
As the Injection Moulding Technician your responsibilities will include;
- Ensure all planned maintenance on machine moulds and ancillary equipment is carried out in a timely manner
- Ensure moulds are cleaned and lubricated after each run, communicating closely with the IM Supervisor
- Prove new mould tools, use initiative to recommend improvements and carry out full dimensional checks.
- Set up production runs, carry out first off inspection, carry out SPC checks.
As the Injection Moulding Technician you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Have completed or working towards IMT Level 3 would be desirable
- A good mechanical aptitude
- At least 3 years experience in a Technician role
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.