Injection Moulding Supervisor - Torquay - £26k to £30k
An Injection Moulding Supervisor is required to a well-established and award winning manufacturing business. You will be required to work shifts (6/2, 2/10) weekly rotation.
As the Injection Moulding Supervisor you will require the following skills & Experiences;
- Strong technical background with the injection moulding processes (setting single and/or two shot mould tools).
- Be a confident and reliable individual with strong leadership credentials.
- Have an ability to learn quickly, to absorb new skills, mentor others and be an ambassador for the business.
As the Injection Moulding Supervisor your responsibilities will include;
- Lead and manage a production shift, monitoring injection moulding machine and equipment utilisation to ensure optimum efficient production.
- Responsible for all production, health and safety, quality and industry best practise.
- Setting of single shot and two shot mould tools, programming robots and overseeing the use of production control packs.
If you are interested in this exciting new position please click on the link to apply or alternatively contact Oliver Smith @ Jonathan Lee Recruitment.