£32k - 35k per year + Benefits
2 months ago
The company are a manufacturer of hi spec injection moulding products for the medical device and healthcare industries - due to exponential growth they are looking to recruit an Injection Moulding Setter to work on the Nights Continental Shift.
The duties of the Injection Moulding Setter Nights Continental include:
- Under the direction of the Operations Manager, and in close partnership with all other operational disciplines (Production Manager, Shift Team Leaders, Quality Engineers, Machine Operator, Engineering Manager etc.), on a shift-by-shift basis, to ensure that production targets are met in compliance with both immediate and forecast customer demands and activities are carried out in the most effective manner.
- To maintain control, set and optimise the injection moulding processes and to provide support to the execution of the production schedule (component changes, setups, start-ups, cleaning, engineering specifications etc.)
- Responsible for directing and monitoring the execution of the production schedule, performing tasks including (but not limited to) mould and/or material changes as dictated by the schedule, process set-up, process troubleshooting, and other necessary functions to ensure component part conformity to specification and all data relevant to process or machine downtime is captured and recorded correctly
- To effectively utilise all available resources (personnel, plant, etc.), which may involve other operational and quality department personnel, in order to fulfil the above.
- Where appropriate, to contribute and provide pertinent information in relation to Alltrista Plastics Ltd. QMS and ensure that all activities carried out within the remit of 'IM Technician' are at all times in compliance with Alltrista Plastics Ltd. QMS.
The Injection Moulding Setter Nights Continental will have:
- Experience of injection moulding machine setting.
- Preferably have a relevant qualification BPTA etc.
- Happy to work nights.
- Experience of clean room environment would be an advantage.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.