- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59189
Title: Injection Mould Toolmaker - 37356
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
Contract Position based at: Castle Bromwich
Rate: up to £27.82/hr Ltd (c£21.38/hr PAYE option)
We are currently looking for an experienced time served Injection Mould Toolmaker to join an excellent established automotive manufacturer, with a newly established toolroom.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the manufacture, preparation, assembly, fitting, and repair of both new and existing mould tooling. This is a wide and varied role working in the automotive and industrial applications.
Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- The manufacture, maintenance and repair/refurbish of plastic mould tools to a high-quality standard.
- Manufacture of jig's & fixtures.
- Work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, department procedures and company policy.
- Maintain and update relevant documentation.
- Handle lifting equipment.
- Monitor and maintain high standards of housekeeping.
- Undertake Training of bench hands and apprentice toolmakers.
Experience / Requirements:
The ideal candidate will be time served and have proven experience as a Toolmaker within the plastic injection mould industry. Proficient in the use of machinery such as lathes, drills, grinding, milling, CNC Machining is favoured upon but not essential. Use of precision measurement instruments such as micrometres, gauges and vernier callipers. Experience working with cavity tooling. Ability to work independently as well as contributing to team and companywide strategy. Good bench hand skills. Confident with detailed drawings.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.