GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Injection Mould Tooling Engineer
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for an Injection Mould Tooling Engineer based at a client of ours in Birmingham. This is a Permanent position for the right candidate with immediate starts available.
As an Injection Mould tooling engineer, you will:
- Liaise with manufacturing personnel to ensure tooling designs are sympathetic to planned process flow
- Be the main point of contact to all supplies & provide technical support of all aspects to clients
- Support & advise Product Design team
- Provide support to Product engineers in pursuit of tooling & secondary equipment trials
- Analyses supplier designs & manufacturing timelines
- Manage engineering changes, whilst providing support throughout the period of manufacturing & introduction to plant
As an injection Mound tooling engineer, you will:
- Experience in a toolmaking environment covering all manufacturing processes
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers, understanding both technical & commercial issues
- Ability to identify & implement timely DFM inputs
- Experience & exposure within the Automotive industry is beneficial
- Excellent time management & interpersonal skills
If you are currently a Tooling Engineer looking for a new opportunity & keen to discuss more about this role then please get in touch with Kieron at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.