Job Titel: Consultant - Infrastructure Asset Management
Location: Leamington Spa
A Consultant for Infrastructure Asset Management is currently required for our client based in Royal Leamington Spa. Our client is a provider of software and services leading the way in data-driven infrastructure asset management and are providing a range of market leading software products backed up with a range of surveying and consultancy services which help their customers deliver a better service across their highways department.
This role will be working closely with clients to help them optimise the performance of their assets given budgetary, political and economic constraints. You will be required to deliver quality advice, support, training and solutions tailored to each Client's local requirements. You will need to be an excellent communicator ideally with in-depth experience of highways infrastructure asset management and experience of ISO55000 would be viewed advantageously.
As a Consultant your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on and off-site highway asset management consultancy to Clients
- Assist with the delivery of projects using PRINCE2 methodology ensuring they're delivered to specification, high quality and to deadlines
- Assist with tender opportunities attending clients as required
- Liaise regularly with Sales to ensure consultancy opportunities are maximised
- Assist Clients to implement Code of Practice and best practice guidance e.g. HMEP HIAMG/ISO55000/IAM Anatomy
- Provide asset management maturity assessment against best practice guidance
- Assist Highway Authorities to implement, review and develop Highway Infrastructure Asset Management Plans (HIAMP)
- Assist Clients in reviewing and developing highway management policy & strategies
- Work with Highway Authorities to implement robust financial management, valuations and reporting based on the guidance of the CIPFA Code of Practice on Transportation Infrastructure Assets
- Develop life-cycle plans and investment modelling options for maintenance plans
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within an exciting and developing organisation that are technological leaders in the UK market and are entering an exciting phase of potential growth both within the UK and Internationally. In return, our client can offer a market competitive salary and an extensive benefits package to include a car allowance, private health cover, permanent health insurance, 25 days plus stats annual leave and life assurance. This role will be based at their head office in Royal Leamington Spa however a willingness to travel nationally will be required on occasions.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV .