over 1 year ago
Job Title - Infotainment Test Engineer
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Infotainment Test Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
You will be part of their agile system team, which is responsible for the system design and verification of the audio features.
* Develop test framework for automated audio testing
* Develop and execute automated test cases
* Perform testing in rigs as well as in cars
* Participate in the design of the Audio system
* Improve test environments and test rigs both HW and SW-wise
Education, functional and other competencies required for the position:
* M.Sc. in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronics Eng. or equivalent
* Programming skills within Python and C
* Driving license B
* Sound engineering, including recording and mixing
* Hands-on experience with electronics, circuit design, soldering, etc
* Programming skills within Java, C# and C++
* Experience in test automation and simulation
* Knowledge within automotive infotainment area
* Agile development process
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.