almost 2 years ago
Job Title - Infotainment Test Engineer
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Infotainment Test Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
As an Infotainment Test Engineer, you are responsible for the verification of the Infotainment system, working closely with the Infotainment design team.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Contribute to implementation of agreed verification plans and test strategies for Infotainment area
- Performing system and function test on infotainment system applying different methods according to test strategy
- Designing test cases using different design techniques
- Performing reviews on test basis and test cases
- Reporting test progress to the test leader and project team. But also identify and escalate verification risks to management
- Contribute to a culture of improvement and participating in implementing improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
- Extensive experience in automotive & infotainment embedded systems development
- Knowledge in CANoe and CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet networks
- Relevant experience of the infotainment area and of automotive test in vehicles
- High communication skill and high collaborations ability
- Strong test analysis skills
- Good skills in scripting and automation
- Advantageously to be ISTQB foundation - Certified
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.