- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Jeff Lane
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384446106
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58714
Infotainment Specialist - Warwick - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
An Infotainment Specialist - Principal Engineeris required to join the Connectivity and User Experience team working in the field of passenger and commercial vehicles. The Connectivity and User Experience team is dedicated to scout for new technology, engage with start-ups & Tier1s, design and develop system and software architecture for our future cockpit platforms.
As Infotainment Specialist- you will be required to
- Develop Technical roadmap for future cockpit domain controllers
- Develop system and software architecture
- Engage with SoC partners, Google, Apple and Amazon for their automotive offerings
- Develop Proof of concept project
- Techno Commercial discussion with partners/ start ups
- Engage with Multiple competencies within Electrical and Design for feature development
- Engage with Tier 1 supplier for detailed technical discussion around architecture and features
As Infotainment Specialist - you will have
- Degree qualified or equivalent with a depth of knowledge in a relevant technical speciality
- Hands on experience of HMI and user interface design, testing and validation for user experience
- Working knowledge of overall cockpit systems, Infotainment, Cluster, Climate etc
- Sound understanding of software design principles
- Programming skills (C++, Java)
- Knowledge/Experience of Android App development
What you will get:
- An excellent salary and benefits package, whilst working on highly-rewarding projects in a supportive team environment.
- Training, support, and career advancement.
Suitably qualified and experienced Infotainment Specialists should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.