- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58364
Infotainment Design Engineer - JP00000363
PAYE £24.48 per hour (Inside IR35)
12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Feature development
- Project KPI's (Cost, Quality, Delivery).
- Feature Owner for Infotainment
- Carry out benchmarking
- Generate requirements
- Work cross functionally to implement requirements to products
- Generate test procedures and carry out detailed feature test
- Vehicle Lead for Infotainment
- Create and maintain configuration data
- Manage concerns with test team and supplier
- Deliver the project to meet KPI's
- Report issues to management
- Track cost and engineer cost reductions.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Engineering Degree qualified
- Years' experience of infotainment development
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical and electronic architecture
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CAD applications
- Ability to travel (business trips up to two weeks)
- Work within company health and safety guidelines.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.