- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59323
Title: Information Security Architect
Division: Information Technology
Contract Position based at: Gaydon + occasional travel to other sites
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: up to £506.24/day Ltd (£390.72/day PAYE)
The role will be part of a Security Operations Centre (SOC) where the candidate will help to support risk and impact assessments from near time cyber security concerns such as vulnerability disclosures or threat intelligence data describing weaknesses and targets of interest for threat actors.
- Perform a risk and impact assessment to identify probability and impact to the business taking into account the understanding of attacker techniques versus the organisations defence in depth security controls in order to provide containment advise, longer term remediation or strategic needs to bolster the defence in depth strategy countermeasures employed to protect the business.
- Help deliver the strategy, process, procedures for the operational business unit function and help to transition the service into business as usual taking into account people needs such as training and capacity requirements.
- Be creative and thought leadership driven. A person who knows how to measure business outcomes. A person who can influence business leaders.
The role initially will be 70% formation of the organisation until and 30% operational execution under the Global Head of Cyber Security Operations direction. There is a need to mature tribal knowledge into repeatable and measurable process.
- Cyber Security Defence in depth architecture experience with the specific ability to perform
- Cyber risk and impact assessment based on vulnerability and threat intelligence data to support containment and longer term risk treatment options in support of re-mediation
- Track record in creating processes and procedures specific
- Stakeholder management and expectation settings under high pressure situations
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
The roles will be 3 days on site with occasional travel to other sites
Interested in the above role?
Please apply today be sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.