- Sector: Energy
- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: Adam Woollams
- Contact Email: Adam.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446114
- Expiry Date: 08 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60253
Seeking a Refrigeration Engineer to join a stable and well run business. Ideally you will be based in or around the Kent region and will have strong Industrial Refrigeration experience.
- As an Industrial Refrigeration Engineer you will have experience within industrial environments and have knowledge of industrial refrigeration and chiller equipment
- You will be required to implement service contracts to support the client's product range.
- Support your fellow engineers and customers with any technical enquiries they may have.
- This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, career minded engineer looking for a career advancement.
- Category 1 "F Gas" qualified and / or Level 2 AC/Refrigeration certification
- Have experience in the Refrigeration, Process Cooling & Chiller industry.
- Knowledge of water pumps and fluid dynamics.
- Ammonia Handling qualified
- Basic salary starting at £45,000 - £50,000 per annum +
In addition to the salary:
- Weekday Overtime to be paid for on site hours only, after 8 hours has been completed on site, these will be paid at a basic pay rate
- Out of hours call outs attended to Mon -Fri will be payable at:
- Time/Hours on site at their basic hourly rate plus travelling
- Friday midnight - Sunday & BH overtime will be paid door to door .
- Friday & Saturday @ x1 1/2 & Sunday & Bank Holidays x2.
- On call paid @ £200.00 per week, on call would be 1 in 7
Relevant skills : Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, hydrocarbon, CO2, F-Gas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, HFC, Ammonia, Trans-critical cycle, refrigeration engineer, field service engineer, Industrial Engineer
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.