£55k per year
about 2 months ago
Job Title - Industrial Layout Engineer
Circa £ 55,000 p.a.
Are you an Industrialization Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer looking to work on some of the most exciting collaborative manufacturing projects in the automotive industry? We are looking for an Industrial Layout Engineer able to develop world class manufacturing layouts and processes. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As an Industrial Layout Engineer your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Deliver & develop world class manufacturing layouts & processes as an integral part of new projects and continuous improvement
- Ownership & timely and accurate maintenance of CAD Drawings for the division (layout and process)
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading process layouts & processes
- Develop, configure and optimise industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
An exciting opportunity for an Industrial Layout Engineer with the following;
- Proven people management experience
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD & AutoCAD skills (High Level)
- Engineering degree or equivalent
If you are an Industrial Layout Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Industrial Layout Engineer , please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.