12 months ago
£40,000pa - £45,000pa
An Industrial Engineer is required with knowledge of the implementation of industrial engineering process improvements through the use of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing tools for an established manufacturing site in Birmingham, candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to an increase in orders this company, a high-volume supplier of automotive products and services requires a forward thinking and proactive Industrial Engineer with strong lean, CI and problem-solving skills for this new permanent role.
As a Process Team Leader you will be required to:
- Design factory layouts. (AutoCAD)
- Implement new Process layouts
- Capacity Planning
- Industrialisation of NPI
- Cellular Manufacture
- Manufacture Route Planning
- Investigating New Plant & Equipment
- Work Measurements
Education / Skills / Experience
- Good level of standard Education
- Minimum HNC/HND
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools Kaizan, Kanban, Six Sigma, 5Whys, Lean would be beneficial.
- Good working experience of MS platforms, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of process improvement, production engineering, manufacturing systems and/or CI seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based Automotive company will offer you:
- Circa £40-45K pa plus benefits
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career into a more senior role
- Be part of a growing organisation with significant growth plans over the next 2 years.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Industrial Engineering, Process Improvement, CI and/or Manufacturing Systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Process Team Leader role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.