£20.73 - 26.82 per hour
Industrial Engineer - 54310
Rate - £20.73 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £26.82 per hour
Provide Industrial Engineering and systems support for Powertrain programs either re-tooled engine programs or new Powertrain led E-Drive and Battery Programs.
- Lead the development of direct / indirect / salaried labour staffing plans to meet the program targets.
- Represent the Industrial Engineering team on all powertrain labour discussions for your assigned program.
- Support defining the capacity strategy of the lines including operating patterns and line cycle time targets, as directed following the capacity strategy procedure.
- Determine launch curves to suit program deliverables and build ahead plans (if applicable).
- Lead the machine acceptance process for the Industrial Engineering team deliverables ie. meet cycle times. Assess overall productivity constraint analysis on new programs utilizing suitable tools.
- Submit engineered re-rates as required following procedures.
- Support overall manufacturing launch processes and program reporting metrics.
- Responsible for line labour planning to meet program demand, report labour tracking status and develop targets for machining/assembly reductions
- Complete all necessary program documentation to ensure program is compliant and on track.
- Be the GSPAS lead for the Industrial Engineering team to develop the process allocations to the line.
Must have had prior experience as an Industrial/Productivity Engineer in industry.
Must have an Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Productivity degree or equivalent to a 2:1 standard.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.