An Industrial Engineer is required to work on a 6 month temporary contact for a leading supplier of Brake and Clutch systems to the high-performance automotive OEM and aftermarket.
The Industrial Engineer will:
- Support facilities and Industrial Engineering with the responsibility, workload aims and vision of the department as part of the Operations Management Team.
- Support all process standardisation, development and improvement activities through the team.
- Manage relevant KPI as required by the business including supporting of operational On Time delivery, Arrears Reduction and Inventory Targets.
- Ensure all EH&S requirements are met.
- Support the team to develop and manage the Maintenance process including maintenance management system to drive performance improvement.
- Manage all priorities affecting performance or NPI in line with customer requirements.
- Needs strong project planning skills supported by CAD and equipment move experience.
- Have demonstrated new equipment installation experience.
- Must be results driven.
- Strong excel / access skills.
Several years proven experience in a similar role is required, you will have a strong understanding of MRP and good / demonstrated man management skills.
To apply to this role please contact Rachel Meacham.