Industrial Engineer - Wolverhampton
We are looking for a contract Industrial Engineer, initially for a 12 month contract, for a leader in engineering services and solutions who partner with the most trusted names in Aero-Engines, Aerospace & Defence to deliver solutions across the complete product life cycle, in the fastest and most valuable manner, spanning complex systems, platforms and products. This role will be based at facilities in Wolverhampton.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend changes or improvements in operational process, procedures, and equipment and provide analysis to support these changes.
- Performs process validation and maintains necessary documentation.
- Assist users in understanding and establishing baseline performance and work standards.
- Develop budget and capital expenditure plans for operational improvements.
- Manage and/or participate in project teams to achieve defined objective and deliverables using standardised Company processes.
- Develop cost comparisons of alternate processes, parts, tooling, equipment, or systems within Operations.
- Lower the cost of production by eliminating waste.
- Research, develop and implement cost reduction program.
- Direct and assist in the preparation of various reports and presentation for field and executive management.
- Develop, maintain and distribute reports as required.
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to design, develop, implement and improve integrated systems for manufacture.
- Capable of performing root cause analysis to determine cause and provide solutions to various technical manufacturing issues.
- Product costing knowledge and ability to identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office products - Project, Database software/Access, Excel, and Word.
- This position requires some CAD experience to deal with plant layouts and process flow mapping.
- Ability to build and develop Customer & Supplier relationships.
- Problem solving ability and Logical Thinking.
- Negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye at or call 01384446192. Rail01