Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £16.00 per hour + Van, overtime
about 2 years ago
An Industrial Electrical Supervisor is required for a company that provide electrical installation services to the industrial and commercial sector.
As an Industrial Electrical Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- To act as a point of contact for the Contract engineer, site staff and the customers on single larger projects, or multiple smaller jobs.
- To improve level of supervision on site, thereby improving quality and reducing costs.
- To plan resources, materials and plant to ensure project delivery in time and within budgeted costs.
- As a Qualified Supervisor, to act as technical interface with the NICEIC, ensure safety compliance and quality requirements are met.
- To act as the key site point of contact on assigned projects/jobs.
- Take over project file and plan resources materials and plant in order to meet programme and budget
- Alert the Contract Manager to variances of time or costs as early as possible
- To ensure the quality and efficiency of onsite works, by employing effective supervision and organisation of on‐site staff. By working along‐side directly employed staff as well as sub‐contractors, the Electrical Supervisor will lead by example and coach others to optimise performance.
To be successful as an Industrial Electrical Supervisor you should have the following skills:
- 17th / 18th Edition qualification
- NICEIC Approved QS
- Full driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to build on their career as an Industrial Electrical Supervisor, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- Company van
- Career progression
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Industrial Electrical Supervisor role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.