Industrial Design Engineer - Wales
We have an opportunity for an Industrial Design Engineer for a world leading aerospace equipment and systems manufacturer based in South Wales.
The Industrial Design Engineer will be required to produce and evolve product and feature designs to meet the requirements identified by sales and the marketing teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Industrial Design Engineer:
- Ensuring all designs are cost effective
- Attending design reviews and ensuring that the agreed design is delivered
- Managing the ongoing industrial design of products through their life cycle
- Working directly with customers to capture their requirements
- Creating high quality still and animated visual images of products
Professional experience and/or qualifications of the Industrial Design Engineer:
- HND or similar in product or industrial design or equivalent experience within industry
- Experience of concept design for manufacture and selection of aerospace materials
- Excellent CATIA V5 and hand sketching skills
- Skilled user of Rhino
- Knowledge of ergonomics and aircraft interiors manufacturing desirable
- Salary - Negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384446143.