Industrial Design Engineer - Wales
An experienced Industrial Design Engineer is required by our client, a leading manufacturer of bespoke aircraft interiors based in Cwmbran, Wales.
The Industrial Design Engineer will be responsible for producing and evolving product and feature designs to meet the requirements identified by sales and the marketing teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Industrial Design Engineer:
- Working with other contributors to ensure that all manufacturing, installation and maintenance cosiderations are incorporated in to any proposed designs
- Working directly with customers to capture their requirements
- Creating high quality still and animated visual images of products
- Creating high quality virtual reality and other 3D models
- Attending design reviews
- Managing the ongoing industrial design of products through their life cycle
Professional experience and/or qualifications of the Industrial Design Engineer:
- HND or similar in product or industrial design or equivalent experience
- Experience of concept design for manufacture and selection of materials
- Skilled user of Rhino, CATIA V5 and Virtual Reality packages
- Knowledge of ergonomics and aircraft/automotive interiors manufacturing desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer with demonstrated creativity in an industrial environment to work for a leading and innovative global aircraft interiors manufacturer.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply directly or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446143 for further information.