Procurement Project Manager - Contracted until 31st Dec 2018 initially
Excellent rates of pay
An exciting opportunity for experienced Procurement Project Manager to manage a major manufacturing setup for the production of a new Electric Vehicle.
- You will be responsible for the procurement of Capital Expenditure for the construction of a new automotive manufacturing facility.
- Interface with key stakeholders as required:
- Indirect Procurement
- Single point of contact for the manufacturing facility purchasing process
- Custodian of the process in terms of due diligence
- Provide purchasing manufacturing operations management and reports in a timely manner to allow swift communication to fulfil the above commitments
- Inform national procurement partners of best practise guidance, give early warning and insights into major capital investment
- Proven Project Management Experience with a manufacturing or construction environment
- Greenfield/Brownfield manufacturing start-up
- Experience of CapEx for new manufacturing site,
- Attained or be working towards CIPS and PRINCE
- Understanding of RIBA stage build management process
- Procurement of Capital Equipment
- Global Procurement experience
- Have an open and honest working behaviour with a collaborative style.
If you have the relevant experience and are available immediately or soon then please apply or contact Emma directly on 01384 446187.