Procurement Project Manager - Contracted until 31st Dec 2018
Excellent rates of pay
Are you a proven Project Manager from a manufacturing or construction background?
I have an exciting opportunity for Procurement Project Manager for our client, an Automotive Manufacturer in Wiltshire.
- Project manage Major Project Manufacturing & Test RFQ's
- Own and run the Land procurement purchasing process for the manufacturing site
- Interface with key stakeholders as required:
- Indirect Procurement
- Single point of contact for the manufacturing facility purchasing process
- Custodian of the process in terms of due diligence
- Provide purchasing MoM and reports in a timely manner to allow swift communication to fulfil the above commitments
- Inform NPP of best practise guidance, give early warning and insights into major capital investment projects (ideally previous automotive OEM PM experience required)
- Attained or be working towards CIPS and PRINCE
- Proven Project Management Experience with a manufacturing or construction environment
- Understanding of RIBA stage build management process
- Have an open and honest working behaviour with a collaborative style.
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Emma directly on 01384 446187.