- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Supply chain
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 05 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59376
Up to £21.50 p/h Ltd
A global manufacturer based in Peterlee is urgently seeking a Purchasing Analyst to support them on their Indirect procurement activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for the facility (Maintenance, Operations, Supply Chain, ...) concerning Indirect supplier questions / concerns or issues
- First point of contact for Indirect suppliers about invoice payment, order issues
- After performing root cause analysis on deviation, propose actions to Indirect Purchasing buyers in charge of the related category
- In charge to keep the procurement process running correctly from the request to the payment. This activity is a join activity with an external partner.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and an external partner to improve procurement process in order to eliminate waste.
- With the support of buyer, in charge to manage some purchasing project (catalogue implementation, vending Machine offer, ...)
- In charge of administrative tasks linked to the procurement process.
- Support Site buyers in line with procurement activities where required
Interested in the above role?
If you can demonstrate previous experience or transferable skills please apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.