Procurement Executive/Buyer - Automotive OEM
Full time Hours - 3 Month contract
£ Excellent rates of pay
Are you a highly organised purchasing professional with a proven career in the Automotive sector.
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity for influential Procurement Executive to work on an exciting automotive project in Wiltshire.
- Operational responsibility interfacing with the SAP and MRP systems.
- You will be responsible for sourcing goods and related services
- Management of cost, supplier relationships and stakeholders
- Strategic Category Planning & Management
- Security and confidentiality compliance
- Process Innovation & Transformation
This Procurement Executive role would suit a Buyer from an Automotive and Engineering background
- Should have attained or be working towards CIPS
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Be confident with working with a Global Supplier Base
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail, process driven with outstanding organisational skills.
- Proven purchasing track record
- Highly computer literate, fully proficient with Microsoft Word / Excel & SAP
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Emma directly on 01384 446187.