Senior Indirect Buyer
£45,000 to £55,000 + benefits
We are delighted to continue our partnership with one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses in Europe, employing over 10,000 people, in more than 50 factories producing close to 2million tonnes of product per year across the globe. It has never been a better time to join, with a strong business acquisition programme ongoing, a forward order book that is at breaking point and a brand that has gone from strength to strength, time has come to invest in their capabilities here in the UK.
To maintain the speed of growth they have seen over the last 2 years, a significant CAPEX programme is due to be undertaken in the next 5 years. To support this growth, we are now looking for a Senior Indirect Buyer.
As Senior Indirect Buyer, you will be accountable for spend categories including;
- Facility management
- Car Fleet
- All other NPR commodities
The Senior Indirect Buyer will be able to work cross functionally, sourcing and implementing spend strategies with the Western Europe Procurement Manager.
With a planned OPEX spend uplift of 30% YoY, we are looking for an experienced Buyer to join the business during a period of rapid growth. You will be responsible for the UK Indirect spend as well as managing one other Buyer across the spend categories
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Develop bid packages and administer the RFP/RFQ/RFI
- Operationally manage all spend
- Drive continuous improvements (cost and service) of assigned sourcing categories
We are seeking an Indirect Buyer who offers the following skills or experience:
- Minimum 5 years Indirect Buying experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience managing large CAPEX projects
- Must be proficient in MS Office with strong analytical skills
- Must have demonstrable savings
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, at all levels
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced Indirect Buyer, have strong project management experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Indirect Buyer role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17