- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Supply chain
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59406
Title: Inbound Freight Analyst
Contract Position based at: Solihull
Duration: 12 Months
Rates: up to £22.51/hr Ltd (£17.42/hr PAYE)
Inbound Freight Analyst
The Inbound Freight team covers all Inbound Freight activities inc. Strategy, Planning & Operations. With responsibility for analysing current and future data, developing process improvements and managing change, the successful candidate will play a vital role in helping the department deliver a robust and cost-effective Inbound Freight Network whilst achieving budgetary and operational objectives
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Ensure a robust freight collection plan exists for all material supplied on FCA terms. This should include outbound planning for pallet returns where appropriate
- Ensure all transit parameters are maintained within systems
- CMMS3 & SAP
- Support and manage all vendor relocations/changes, reviewing operational and commercial impacts and ensuring transition impacts are minimal.
- Support new model and model year introductions ensuring development of optimised inbound freight plans.
- Assist LLP to design, implement and manage re-plans in the freight network to support monthly Operations Strategy build variances. Ensure optimised 'best cost' solution is delivered.
- Perform physical audits of vehicles to measure timeslot adherence, utilisation, packaging and labelling etc.
Key Performance Indicators
- SAP & CMMS3
- Freight Planning Parameter Data Checks
- Transit Times, Vendor Holiday Plans
- Shipping Frequencies & Planning Calendars
- Load fill on time
- Deliver Blowouts & Nothing to Collects (NTC)
- Inbound Freight LLP (DHL & DSV)
- Plant R&FU Suppliers
- Finance Team
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
- Experience of Supply Chain Management
- Good analytical skills and statistical ability
- Personal Profile Essential:
- An individual who is results driven with the ability to deliver operational plans in a highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the ability to prioritise their workload.
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- An effective team player who supports team members
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure.
- Experience or knowledge of CMMS3 & SAP
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.