In-Service Repair Engineers - Derby
We have a requirement for 2 In-Service Repair Engineers for an initial 12 month contract, for a leader in engineering services and solutions for the most trusted names in Aerospace to be based in Derby.
Support to aftermarket service activities for Gas Turbine engines through engineering assessments, reports and manual updates. The job demands working closely with client and internal global teams. Duties include:
- In-Service Issue Analysis (Operational/ Maintenance)
- Failure/ Non-conformance Investigation
- Optimisation of maintenance activities
- Life Management
- Technical Report writing
- Technical Publication (content) revision
- Repair procedure creation
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- Degree level qualification in an engineering subject or equivalent experience (ex-Forces)
- In-depth knowledge of gas turbine engines, engine components and their function during engine operation
- In-depth knowledge of working of various engine systems e.g. oil, fuel, air, bleed etc.
- In-depth knowledge of various failure/ deterioration mechanisms leading to component/ system failures or distress
- Knowledge of troubleshooting failures
- In-depth knowledge of various inspection
- Knowledge of various types of repairs which can be applied to components
- Knowledge of various manufacturing techniques and their application during component repair.
- Negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of work candidates should be UK citizen/ EU Citizen/ Valid work permit holder.