£40k per year
Job title: IM&T Business Analyst
Salary Range: £40,000 per annum plus benefit package
Hours: 37.5-hour week
Permanent role working for a leading defence/military design and manufacturing client.
An IM&T Business Analyst is required with knowledge of process, documents and system analysis to join a well-established experienced enterprise architecture function.
Various business systems, solutions and integrations are needed as part of our Enterprise Services Transition programme which involves migrating from the current environment into the new organisation environmental structure. Candidates from an MOD/Defence background would be well received.
Due to expansion this client based in Telford requires a dynamic, leading IM&T Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
As an IM&T Business Analyst, you will be required to:
- Investigate problems and analyse options for new and existing processes, systems, products, and services.
- Drive, analysis and collate information to provide recommendations and/or solutions for processes, systems, products, and services.
- Documents processes, workflows, and systems and how they integrate with the company’s technology.
- Ensures that recommendations and/or solutions fit with the strategic business goals and objectives.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels and be used to working in a faced paced ever-changing environment.
- Works across a range of teams to formulate and communicate solution options.
The IM&T Business Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience within Defense & Military sectors highly desirable
- At least 5 years’ experience within a similar role within an IM&T Team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent communicator and be able to analyse documents, processes, systems and their interaction with technology, to support the continuous improvement of processes, products, services, software, and hardware.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a track record of IM&T Business Analyst work within an MOD/Defence manufacturing company. In return for your experience, this Telford based defence specialist will offer you:
- Full time permanent contract
- 37.5 hour working week with an early finish on Fridays
- £40,000 per annum plus benefit package
- Annual Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
- Contribution pension
- Great working conditions
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of being a an IM&T Business Analyst within the manufacturing and defence field and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the IM&T Business Analyst role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.