Job Title: Imports Analyst (18000AP8)
Location: Irlam, Manchester
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, 10% bonus, contributory pension scheme, share scheme
A vacancy has arisen for an Imports Analyst within the Aftermarket Team based in Manchester.
Reporting to the site Finance Manager, this is a unique opportunity for someone to support the dynamic and rapidly changing Perkins Aftermarket Team during a period of investment and growth. This is a key role within the Irlam Finance Team dealing with the Import and customs procedures into our Customs Warehouse.
The Aftermarket Business Net Sales and Transfers typically totals $230m. Our sales are from multiple global locations and legal entities and we import goods from many global locations.
The main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Daily operation of the Ricardo Duty Management System and submission to HMR&C
* Inbound Freight Management and performance reviews
* Inbound Freight invoice validation and approval
* Reconciliation of Duty Management Stock to Mainframe system
* Maintenance of Commodity codes and classification of new product
* Ensure all import entries are raised/completed/filed by due dates
* Global Trade Compliance annual review and audit
* Reconcile the Duty Deferment account
* Maintain accurate records for audit and trade compliance purposes
Required skills, experience and qualification:
* Previous experience of working within an Imports/Export role
* IT literate - Excel skills a strong advantage
* Planning and organising skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
* Flexible approach with strong problem-solving skills
* Good team player
* Customer Focused
Desired skills, experience and qualifications:
* Experience of working with a Large organisation and the complexity this brings
* Experience of working with in an organisation that buy/sell large volumes worldwide
* Proficient in MS Office applications
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.