almost 2 years ago
As soon as possible
Import and Export Coordinator
Contract role in West Midlands
Hourly rate negotiable.
An Import and Export Coordinator is required to be the main point of contact for all imports and exports within the UK company. Experience of advising and developing appropriate import and export solutions would be well received.
Due to increased workloads, this company, the industry leader in Vehicle Test Solutions require an Import and Export Coordinator. As the Import and Export Coordinator you will be required to:
- Update and maintain imports and exports within SAP
- Handle and monitor all shipments
- Liaise and communicate with freight forwarders
- Process and distribute relevant documentation
- Ensure customs clearance
- Build and develop strong working relationships both external and internal customers
- Provide excellent customer service and commercial activities
- Organise and attend customer meetings accordingly
- Handle and monitor imports and exports transactions
- Advise and maintain Commodity Codes
- Work proactively to find appropriate solutions
The Import and Export Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of working in an import and export Coordinator or Advisor role.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- A good knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prepared to work in a contract role.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Import and Export Coordinator and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.