- Sector: Defence
- Function: Logistics
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 08 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59380
Job Title: ILS Engineer
Location: Yorkshire / Remote
A leading organisation within the aerospace and defence sector are looking for an ILS Engineer to analyse sensor equipment and contract requirements to develop and maintain optimised Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) and supportability data and deliverables.
In this position you will be the focal point for all matters regarding Integrated Logistics Support towards the customer as well as within the project to other internal functions and subcontractors. Responsibilities include working closely with the sourcing, systems design and engineering departments as well as with project management.
As an ILS Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Assessment & development of Maintainability and ILS logistic solutions.
- Logistic Support Analysis, compilation and maintenance of support data sets in an LSAR.
- Provision of ILS Plan updates in line with contract amendments/
- To assist with the definition and development of product support engineering
As an ILS Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Previous experience in a ILS or Supportability role.
- Degree or HND/HNC qualified with relevant practical experience (aerospace/military desirable).
- Knowledge of Aerospace / Defence Standards and Specifications eg ASD S1000, S2000M, JSP 886 and DEF STAN 00-0600
- Experience of working within a CADMID cycle.
- Good understanding of ILS Tools to influence designs, including:
- Supportability Analysis (SA).
- Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- Maintenance Task Analysis incl RCM, CBM and LORA.
- Human Factors Analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a ILS or Supportability Engineer to develop their career in a market leading company. In return for your experience, this Yorkshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Superb benefits plan and facilities.
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects.
Interviews for the ILS Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. If interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.