Job title: ICEM Interior Specialist
Hourly Rate: £38.00 - £41.40ph
A ICEM Interior Specialist is required with a substantial automotive background and general knowledge of Catia V5.
You will be required to:
- Work as a technical specialist across programmes.
- Provide technical guidance in the development of interiors and exteriors as well as delivering quality construction to design intent for production.
- Support the Surfacing Manager and wider team in their deliverables providing, at times investigative material to support the vehicle development.
You will have the following skills:
- Must be Interior Class A Specialist.
- Must use ICEM Surf software.
- Must have part authoring and release experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (35591) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.