£35k per year
£35,000 plus Benefits
A food manufacturing company are recruiting for a Hygiene Supervisor to manage the hygiene team and ensure cleanliness of equipment and facilities. You will have experience working within a food or FMCG manufacturing environment, leading a hygiene team, and understanding of COSHH.
As a Hygiene Supervisor your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Quality Manager you will be responsible for Line management of Hygiene Operatives across to two sites.
- Participate and influence with the planning process to ensure that equipment is cleaned at the scheduled frequency.
- Manage the cleaning process to ensure that it is completed effectively and safely.
- Plan silo and bins cleaning activities, communicate with the cleaning company and planning to ensure bins are cleaned to schedule
- Day to day pest control monitoring, and Main contact for Check Services to ensure actions are closed
- Place orders and requests, cleaning chemicals and consumables.
- Ensure induction and training is completed as required.
An exciting opportunity for a Hygiene Supervisor with the following.
- Experienced leading a Hygiene Team with strong understanding COSHH, chemical allocation and cleaning schedules.
- Level 3 Food safety & Level 2 HACCP qualified.
- Attendance and understading of Industry Cleaning & Disinfection Courses
- Excellent communication skills.
- A background working within food or FMCG manufacturing.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Hygiene Supervisor with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.